Hey, was a long time ago, some months from now on, but now it’s the time to publish a new release of bjsonrpc. In this new version, several improvements were made:
- Corrected connection timeouts for better connection stability over Wireless
- Added a shutdown method to handlers to make possible the customization of the closing process of the object.
- Better error reporting when adding the function twice to the handler or when something goes wrong in json.dumps
- Added a threading option to server and client.
- Added some locks that makes possible the use of bjsonrpc with threads.
With these changes and with the latest test i have done with bjsonrpc, I could say that bjsonrpc is almost stable.
Download it at: